The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is now accepting public comments in a new online survey to update the Indiana State Rail Plan.
The general public and rail stakeholders are encouraged to take the survey and share their opinions on today’s rail system in Indiana and what it could look like in the future.
The state rail plan will guide INDOT’s efforts to:
• Maintain and improve the rail transportation system,
• Support the movement of freight and passengers in Indiana, and
• Strengthen the state’s economy and raise the quality of life for its citizens.
Federal law requires an update to the state’s rail plan every four years. The previous rail plan was released in 2017.
For more on the state rail plan survey, project updates and events, visit www.rail.indot.in.gov
- MIKE’S CARWASH RAISES $26,000 FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS - November 20, 2020
- VIRTUAL HOLIDAY SPECTACULAR TO FILL THE LIVE CHRISTMAS ENTERTAINMENT VOID - November 20, 2020
- HEADWATERS PARK ICE RINK OFFERS POSITIVE OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES - November 20, 2020