WHO REMEMBERS THIS LANDMARK?
The Gulf station (Midway Gulf) was located at 2912 Lower Huntington Road. Ivan D. Bailey operated the station between 1959-1962. Jerry Bailey was between 9-12 years old at the time. His father was also the owner/operator of Ivan D. Bailey Trucking, located on Indianapolis Road, where Jerry W. Bailey Trucking, Inc. is still operating today.
Latest posts by The Waynedale News Staff (see all)
- May 26, 2023 Local Text Ads - May 28, 2023
- Memorial Day Worship & Events - May 28, 2023
- Fort Wayne Native Wins “Center Stage” Talent Variety Show - May 28, 2023