1. ALWAYS appear in feminine attire when not actively engaged in practice or playing ball. AT NO TIME MAY A PLAYER WEAR SLACKS OR SHORTS IN PUBLIC.
2. Boyish bobs are not permissible and in general your hair should be well groomed at all times with longer hair preferable to short hair cuts. Lipstick should always be on.
3. Smoking or drinking is not permissible in public places. Liquor drinking will not be permissible under any circumstances. Obscene language will not be allowed at any time.
4. All social engagements must be approved by chaperone. Legitimate requests for dates can be allowed by chaperones.
5. Jewelry must not be worn during game or practice, regardless of type.
6. All living quarters and eating places must be approved by the chaperones.
7. Each club will establish a satisfactory place to eat, and a time when all members must be in their individual rooms.
8. Due to shortage of equipment, baseballs must not be given as souvenirs without permission from the Management.
9. Baseball uniform skirts shall not be shorter than six inches above the kneecap.
FINES OF FIVE DOLLARS FOR FIRST OFFENSE, TEN DOLLARS FOR SECOND, AND SUSPENSION FOR THIRD WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE IMPOSED FOR BREAKING ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES.
- FLOWERING PLANTS FOR A BRIGHT SUMMER DAY – Green-Thumb Gardener - July 16, 2021
- ‘SHOP WAYNEDALE’ WINNERS & GAME ANSWERS ANNOUNCED - July 16, 2021
- HOOSIERS: ANOTHER WAY TO SIGN UP AS ORGAN & TISSUE DONORS - July 16, 2021