The Waynedale News is currently accepting resumes for a web & graphic design full time position. The ideal applicant shows strong print and digital(web) design and development skills.
Responsibilities of this position are as follows:
– Creating newspaper advertisements for clients.
– Relaying information (& ad proofs) with sales rep.
– Maintaining news website (Joomla based)
– Client website sales & development
– 3+ years experience in Adobe Product Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– Excellent communication/people skills
– Enjoys working independently & in a group setting
Special consideration will be given to the candidate who has experience in:
– Joomla / WordPress (including scripting)
– PHP / MySQL / Database
– Mobile web design
For consideration, please send resume AND digital portfolio via e-mail, email@example.com OR via mail to: HR: Alex Cornwell The Waynedale News 2505 Lower Huntington Road Fort Wayne, IN 46809
PLEASE, NO CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION. MUST HAVE DIGITAL PORTFOLIO INCLUDED WITH RESUME.
The Waynedale News is a free newspaper broadsheet publication distributed every two weeks to 35,000 readers 100% hand delivered to homes and businesses in & around the South West Fort Wayne or “Waynedale” area. The Newspaper provides information to the public about Waynedale events or interests, written by local authors. This publication is un-syndicated and utilizes local authors to develop its content entirely. waynedalenews.com/